Here you will find our fishing guide rates and policies. Contact Paul for more info!
- $225 per person for a full day trip
(Price includes tax and a mandatory $50 equipment, gear and tackle rental fee).
*I generally fill both seats on my small sled and at least four seats on my jet sled.
Minimum of 8 hrs. or until limits are caught
***BOOK NOW – CALL PAUL at 360-701-2430***
WANT TO PAY FOR A TRIP?
Call Paul for directions.
- Although I cannot guarantee limits, I have every intention on not fishing under poor conditions. I will make every effort to tell you in advance if conditions aren’t right so that your trip can be re-booked.
- I highly recommend that you book as early in advance as possible.
- I require a 50% deposit per-person at time of booking with Visa, Master Card or Discover and any remaining balance must be paid in cash prior to boarding.
- For your convenience you can pay in full with your Visa, Master Card or Discover when you book a trip or send a check if more than two weeks in advance of a booked trip.
- Ock’s Fishing Adventures will refund deposits only if a client cancels 10 or more days prior to a scheduled trip, and will do it’s best to reschedule your trip but the reschedule cannot exceed 12 months.
- If you book a trip that was bought from an auction as a donation, you cannot cancel less than 15 days prior to the trip or the donation will be void.
- Ock’s Fishing Adventures has the right to cancel any and all trips due to inclement weather, flooding, fire, etc. or emergency fishing closures set by the State of Washington, or any other safety issue it deems necessary. If such a cancellation is necessary I will give the client(s) the choice to re-book the trip or receive a full refund of their deposit.
- Ock’s Fishing Adventures will not be responsible for any additional cost incurred by the client, other than the deposit, in the event of a cancellation.
By booking this trip with Ock’s Fishing Adventures you agree to this policy.